Say goodbye to sitting and waiting over the toilet, drips and leaks, wet sheets, and ruined underwear.
Dripstick—aka the cum sponge—is the original after-sex sponge for absorbing excess cum. It’s a super soft, medical-grade sponge that quickly soaks up gooey leftovers to eliminate drippy discomfort. (Not for your butt.)
The sponge is made from medical grade polyurethane (this is the same material as some condoms, the contraceptive sponge, and various hospital instruments!) and polypropylene handle. Please note because there are no additives some yellowing of the sponge may occur.
“Listen, I love my husband but the mess after sex was not the business. Every time he finished, I’d ninja roll off the bed, penguin walk/run to the bathroom, and sit there wiping an endless gush of his stuff.
So, I invented the Dripstick. Otherwise known as your post-sex BFF. It’s a super soft, medical grade sponge that quickly soaks up all the excess fluids internally so you can move on with your day (or night)!
BYE is-that-my-period-oh-wait-no-it’s-from-last-night moments of freak out!
I’m not a fan of cum or squishy pants so…here we are.”
– Frances Tang (Founder) Dripstick -The Cum Sponge
- Grip the handle with one hand
- While seated, slowly and carefully insert sponge into vaginal canal. maintain a grip on the handle.
- Gently twist dripstick while inserted in the vaginal canal as necessary. if you are an IUD user, it is not necessary to twist the sponge.
- Use the handle to remove the sponge slowly and carefully from the vaginal canal.
If you’re having trouble with insertion, wait a minute for gravity to do its thing! Think about it like this – if the cum is deposited pretty deep inside of you and hasn’t slid down yet, there is nothing for the sponge to absorb or slide against.
- First-of-its-kind post-sex hygiene product
- Designed to absorb excess cum after sex
- Eliminates post-sex drippy discomfort
- Soft, medical-grade sponge
- Not for everybody, but here for those who want it!
- Each Dripstick measures 4.75” overall x 0.75”
- What it’s NOT: a menstruation product, birth control, or STI/STD protection, or for your butt.
Available in a 3-pack
and a 12-Pack of individually wrapped Dripsticks.
Also available in a starter set that includes 5 Dripsticks, 1 Awk towel for easy cleanup, 1 trial size Intimate Enhancements Spot On G-Spot Gel, 1 Essential travel Bag.