Get your sexy on with the magic combination of pheromones and fragrance.
Simply Sexy is a collection of pheromone perfumes designed to entice and arouse while providing the ultimate sex appeal.
They mix with the body’s pH and pheromone output to develop one’s natural sexual scent and increase the naturally occurring body pheromone output from the wearer.
Each specially formulated fragrance enhances your own natural sex appeal as they blend with your skin’s pH for a sexy scent unique to you.
To use, simply hold the spray bottle 5-7 inches away from skin and apply to pulse points. Reapply as needed.
- Blends with skin pH to create a sexy scent unique to you.
- Enhances your natural pheromone production
- Increases your sex appeal.
- TSA Friendly
- No-Gluten, No-Paraben, No-Glycerin
- 0.3oz Spray applicator bottle.
Available in five fragrances:
The choice to believe in yourself is yours. It’s the only thing that truly is. This fragrance flaunts delicate florals entwined with velvety musk.
- Head notes: lemon, bergamot, mandarin
- Heart notes: violet, rose, lily-of-the-valley, pink peppercorn, cardamom, raspberry, pear, apple, pineapple sorbet
- Base notes: amber, sandalwood, musk
Let’s Lock Lips
There’s a moment between a glance and a kiss when the world stops. This fragrance flaunts luxurious musky warmth with a spicy twist.
- Head notes: bergamot, lemon, cardamon, mimosa, violet
- Heart notes: tuberose, violet, lily-of-the-valley, magnolia
- Base notes: musk, tonka
Love All Of Me
When you love what you have, you have everything you need. This fragrance flaunts breathtaking florals blended with a touch of vanilla. It’s the original Simply Sexy Love fragrance!
- Head notes: mandarin, tangerine
- Heart notes: rose, jasmine, gardenia, apple, pineapple
- Base notes: patchouli, vanilla, musk, tonka, sandalwood
Start the week with a clean heart. No doubt. No tears. No fear. No worry. This fragrance flaunts sweet citrus blossoms with a rich woody finish.
- Head notes: citrus accord, orange blossom, pear
- Heart notes: tuberose accord, white gardenia, sambac jasmine
- Base notes: crystal amber, blonde cedarwood, benzoin
Forget Me Not
Be easy to love, hard to break and impossible to forget. This fragrance flaunts satisfyingly spicy warmth with woody depth.
- Head notes: orange, lemon, coconut, pear
- Heart notes: plum, jasmine, rose, cinnamon, lily-of-the-valley, apple, grape, marine accord
- Base notes: vetiver, cedarwood, benzoin, vanilla, amber woods, patchouli, sandalwood, musk
Also available – The Simply Sexy Intro Bundle!
This intro bundle gives you everything you need for a great in-store or table display:
- (6) of each fragrance
- 1 Tester of each fragrance
- 1 Display Stand
- 1 Shelf Talker
- 1 Catalog
Notes on the Notes
Just like how musical notes make up a song, fragrance notes are the individual components that, when combined, form a unified, pleasing perfume.
Perfume notes are ingredients that make up a fragrance. They are categorized as:
Head (top) notes – typically last 5 to 15 minutes. Head or Top notes form the top layer of a fragrance and are the scents you detect first after spraying a perfume.
Heart (middle) notes – typically last 20 to 60 minutes. Heart notes contain the truest nature of the perfume. Their function is to retain some of the top notes’ aroma while also introducing new scents to deepen the experience. Heart notes also serve as a buffer for the base notes, which may not smell as pleasant on their own. Because they make up around 70 percent of the total scent, heart notes usually last longer than top notes. They appear as the top notes start to fade, remaining evident for the full life of the fragrance.
Base notes – typically last 6 hours or more. Along with heart notes, base notes form the foundation of the fragrance. They help boost the lighter notes while adding more depth and resonance. Since they form the perfume’s foundation, base notes are very rich, heavy and long-lasting. They kick in after about 30 minutes and work together with the heart notes to create the fragrance’s scent. Since base notes sink into your skin, their scent lingers the longest.
This carefully selected blend of ingredients forms the perfume accord, the basic character of a fragrance. Perfume makers carefully select notes to make sure a fragrance both smells pleasant and evokes a certain experience.
You can identify perfume notes based on the time passed after the application of the perfume. Head notes are those you smell immediately after the perfume first touches your skin. Once this initial burst fades, the heart notes kick in to form the essence of the perfume. Base notes are the scent that lasts the longest and is the one you remember most.