M.D. Science Lab Premium Hand Sanitizer is alcohol-free, yet powerful and gentle.
Made with Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, and Aloe, it moistens your skin as it protects against germs!
The active ingredient, Benzalkonium Chloride, Kills 99.99% of germs.
Good to Know:
Liquid Formula, contains Benzalkonium Chloride, so it is of a watery consistency, which works great for evenly coating the hands and getting under fingernails
Tea Tree Oil: known as nature’s disinfectant, provides antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal and antiseptic properties.
Aloe Vera: Rich in antioxidants, enzymes, and Vitamins A and C, leaves skin refreshed and moisturized.
- Hand sanitizing liquid Kills 99.99% of germs
- Unique alcohol-free formula
- Moistens as it sanitizes
- Liquid formula aids in complete coverage
- Perfect for on-the-go sanitizing, no need to rinse or dry after use
- Non-toxic and non-flammable
- No long-term issues with frequent daily use
Available in a convenient 12 oz spray bottle, as well as 32 oz and 1-gallon size bottles