Nearly one third of couples trying to conceive prefer the ease and comfort of a lubricant during intimacy. BioGenesis Fertility-Friendly Lubricant helps them do so with confidence.
BioGenesis was developed with the help of leading scientists and is highly effective as a lubricant and revolutionary in the ways it supports sperm health and viability.
BioGenesis is a water-based, hydroxyethylcellulose formula – exactly what is recommended by our friends at Mayo Clinic because those materials combined closely match natural vaginal moisture and do not impede sperm movement.
BioGenesis also utilizes a gentle and innovative biochemical process called buffering. It adapts as higher pH sperm is introduced to help retain healthy vaginal pH levels while simultaneously supporting sperm health and movement. This means it will support sperm motility & viability without raising vaginal pH to harmful levels.
Sensual, long-lasting, and hypoallergenic, BioGenesis is the first fertility-friendly intimacy gel that’s both paraben-free and includes magnesium and calcium ions to support your fertility journey.
Good Clean Love’s formula is the only product of its kind that is both paraben free and contains calcium and magnesium ions that are clinically proven to support fertility.
- Luxurious personal water-based lubricant
- Supports Sperm Health – Does Not Impede Sperm Movement
- Magnesium & Calcium Ions Added to Support Conception
- No Parabens, Petrochemicals or Glycerin
- Closely Mimics Natural Feminine Moisture
- Research Based, Patent-Pending Formula
- FDA Cleared Through Rigorous Testing
- Safe for Use With Silicone Toys & Condoms
- 12 Applications & 2 Easy-to-Clean Reusable Applicators Per Carton
- pH Rating: 3.8 – 4.2 | Osmolality Rating: 300 – 400 mOsmol/kg
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 2.0 oz. per tube