Anada Touch Bliss is for everyone and every body.
We’ve all heard that CBD works wonders to reduce pain and inflammation, but did you know it can increase natural lubrication and sensation, as well as improve blood flow?
The Anada Touch Bliss formula supports the idea of cannabinoids being associated with increased sexual experience through multiple mechanisms, such as including increasing natural nitric-oxide, which stimulates blood flow.
The natural peppermint and black pepper essential oils in Bliss safely add stimulation with their simultaneous heating and cooling sensations, and really kick things up a notch.
Another key ingredient is Theobroma cocoa seed butter, which seems to be the only food known to contain Anandamide. Anandamide is your natural bliss neurotransmitter and is also your natural, endogenous cannabinoid. Dubbed the “hedonic hotspot” for pleasure, Anandamide is also associated with oxytocin, your love-cuddle-pleasure neurotransmitter.
- Hemp Extract
- Peppermint essential oil
- Black Pepper essential oil
- Cacao Seed Butter
- Coconut Oil
Get to know Bliss:
- Formulated by Ananda Medical Director, Dr. Alex Capano, to enhance and equalize the sexual experience for everyone.
- All-natural ingredients intentionally selected to stimulate and soothe.
- 250mg of hemp-derived cannabinoids per bottle, all cultivated from sun-grown cannabis on Anada Hemp’s own farms in Kentucky.
- Free from pesticides, heavy metals, and other harmful chemicals.
- pH balanced and sugar free to ensure safety in delicate tissue.
- Federally legal in all 50 U.S. States with less than 0.3% THC.
To use, apply a quarter-sized amount of Bliss wherever extra stimulation is desired at least fifteen minutes prior to sexual activity.